By Robert D. Lesslie
From bestselling writer Robert Lesslie (over 400,000 books bought) comes an all-new number of exciting concept from the emergency room. sign up for first responders and ER medical professionals as they come upon life-or-death events, placing their education and ideology to the try. Be uplifted as you meet real-life angels, such as
- Elton, a bold street patrolman who dangers all of it to avoid disaster
- James, the orthopedic tech with a God-given expertise for mending hearts
- Shep, a principled hearth captain whose most crucial lesson spares one in all his own
- Denton, the tireless paramedic who rescues an injured man...from a hospital
- Maybelle, a loyal nursery volunteer who makes a life-saving diagnosis
As you learn those heart-pounding tales of religion within the face of most unlikely odds, you can be reminded loving and merciful God appoints angels, these you could and can't see, to monitor over you and interfere in your behalf.
Read or Download Angels to the Rescue: Inspirational Real-Life Stories from an ER Doctor PDF
Best biographies of christianity books
• a desirable profile of 1 of the main colourful, debatable and celebrated spiritual figures of our time, Malcolm Boyd—best-sellingauthor, civil rights activist, homosexual cleric, and religious director • Foreword through Nobel Laureate Archbishop Desmond Tutu• Written by means of a widely known Church chief and renowned writer Michael BattleThrough unprecedented entry to the non-public memories, writings, and archival documents of Malcolm Boyd, Michael conflict chronicles one in all America’s such a lot celebrated—and reviled—public non secular figures.
“She’ll by no means make it in the course of the night”When Dabney Hedegard was once six weeks pregnant, medical professionals stumbled on an eight-inch tumor embedded in her chest. She was once clinically determined with melanoma and opted to delay remedy until eventually extra alongside in her being pregnant. This marked the start of a ten-year conflict opposed to melanoma, cardiomyopathy, mitral valve prolapse, pulmonary embolism, acute pneumonia, kidney failure, respiration failure, and center failure.
A Mexican immigrant and emerging superstar in the Christian group abandons his religion and is derived out as a homosexual atheist during this exceedingly relocating and soul-searching memoir, Fernando Alcántar recounts his amazing trip from negative Catholic boy at the dusty streets of Mexico to globetrotting missionary and high-profile Christian chief within the United States—where he finally left his celebrated existence at the back of to suggest for the freeing energy of cause and equality.
Claude Warren believed that the paintings of the Christian Ministry bargains the best chance for carrier on the planet at the present time. stick to his fellowship with the railroad staff in Chicago round 1916 – vacationing logging camps in 1926 – beginning a brand new church in a small Northern Wisconsin city – international battle II tales from 3 of his kids – loss of life of his liked spouse – relocating to California and dealing with teen-age girls and boys – His love of Abraham Lincoln – residing and preaching in Alabama in the course of civil rights days.
Additional resources for Angels to the Rescue: Inspirational Real-Life Stories from an ER Doctor
Angels to the Rescue: Inspirational Real-Life Stories from an ER Doctor by Robert D. Lesslie